Barrier measures set up in the Hotel Les Sept Fontaines
Dear customers, we are ready to welcome you All of our hotel staff is happy to reopen its doors. We have taken every precaution to make your business meetings and events safe and enjoyable Find below all the barrier measures implemented in our establishment
Our hotel has followed the "On s'engage" ("We Commit") quality commitment program and charter implemented by Best Western's parent brand and with the support of APAVE (risk management specialist).
- Training of the whole staff on new work and cleaning procedures around COVID-19
- Strict application of barrier measures
- Disposable mask changed every 4 hours for the hotel employees
- Use of gloves, hair protection, disposable suits and overshoes for housekeepers
- Cleaning of the common places every 4 hours (doorknob, reception desk, elevator buttons, toilets, etc)
- Our establishment is equipped with a MINI-POWERZONE® brand odour destroyer of the BIOZONE® brand which disinfects the ambient air in 45 minutes. It destroys viruses, limits the proliferation of mould and yeast bacteria and decontaminates the air and surfaces without filters, chemicals or masking agents.
- Cleaning hours displayed to public
- Magnetic keys and pencils disinfected before giving to clients
- Creation of a collecting box for magnetic keys and pencils to identify and disinfect all the products touched by clients
- Disinfectant gel provided at reception desk and at the delivery area for meal trays
- Use of BACTOPIN Plus, special product used in medical environment, active on COVID-19 NF EN 14476+A1 standard to disinfect all areas (rooms, reception, kitchen, toilets, etc)
- The reception desk is equipped with a plexiglass protection
- Our seminar rooms are availablefor rent by with a capacity divided by 2.
- During the seminars we offer to each participant 1 disinfected pen, 1 mini hydroalcoholic gel.